fnnch

fnnch believes art is for everyone. Only about 5% of a city’s citizens and visitors tour its modern art museum. Street art and murals are art for the other 95%, acting to inspire and engage them with the arts. When fnnch moved to San Francisco, he became obsessed with street art but felt there were not enough people pushing the art form forward. Deciding to be the change he wanted to see in the world, he hit the streets with multi-layered stencils and spray paint. Over the last few years he has built a strong social media presence with over 57,000 followers on Instagram, has been featured on the cover of the SF Chronicle and by brands like J.Crew, TOMS Shoes, and Benefit Cosmetics, and has had gallery shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles. His art can be found in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Hoboken, Miami, Chicago, St. Louis and Tel Aviv.

Please note that featured artist portfolios may not always represent the full range of their artistic ability.  If you would like to see additional examples of past commission work by an artist not shown above, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google