The top mural artist team! Our multi-talented mural agency is able to design and execute in an extensive range of styles. You can see from our past work portfolio that we are fully capable of painting everything from simple abstract shapes and lettering to highly complex realism. One of the most common questions we are asked is to see a list of artists and their past work. However, for commissioned mural work, we don’t share artist portfolios. For the following reasons:
- Creative direction often changes during the sketch phase. Locking in one designer can create limitations in the design.
- We split up our design and paint production process. Not all mural artists have the capability of creating digital concepts.
- We work as a collective of muralists. Where the project lands creatively determines the artist(s) used.
- Artists schedules often fluctuate and the benefits of working with us is that we have a talented team of substitute artists. It ensures we hit all the timelines in case of emergencies.
- By breaking down artist specialties in production, you also get the best of the best outcome. This is often not possible with just one artist due to their limited skillset.
- Our translation from sketch to a finished painting goes through a proven process using projectors and pounce patterns to ensure design accuracy. All our production artists are proficient in the paint execution of a design.
What if I want to feature a specific artist as part of my project?
We represent several featured artists if you are looking for their specific style. However, please note that if selecting a feature artist, they will have more creative control. Furthermore the direction will stay true to their brand of artwork. These artist features typically come at a much higher rate depending on the notoriety of the artists themselves which varies. You can see a gallery of some artist featured projects below:
To get in touch with our mural artist team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-853-8877.